Show Side Menu


Are you a carer?

The term 'carer' refers to somebody who looks after or provides regular unpaid help to family members, partner, friend or elderly relatives who are sick, frail or disabled.

This includes parents of children with disabilities or children and young people under 18 who undertake caring responsibilities within the home.

If you are a carer, please ask at reception for a carer's registration form, so we can ensure that you are offered help and advice that is available to assist and support you in your caring role.

Free Services Available in Surrey

Action for Carers Surrey

Carer Registration Form

Useful Links

Young Carers Page

1 Austen Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3NW
  • Telephone 01483 564578
Website supplied by Oldroyd Publishing Group
Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
S M Gotham Dr Ian Hart - Pain Management Consultant Christopher Robin Day Nursery, Guildford Guildford Dental Surgery
Back to top